8 Cup Classic ® Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker
CHEMEX® delivers the purest flavor experience. The classic ChemeX® coffee maker was designed in 1941 and has been making delicious coffee ever since.
- Eight Cup Chemex® coffeemaker.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues.
- CHEMEX® pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor.
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design.
- Includes a polished wood collar with a leather tie.
Use CHEMEX® Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100 available here!
Capacity: 40 Ounces.
The Eight Cup Classic CHEMEX® Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour-over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
The CHEMEX® iconic design granted the coffee maker a permanent display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York.