Ratio Eight - Ultimate Electric Coffee Maker
Available for Pickup
Available for Delivery in Calgary
Available for Shipping
The Ratio Eight’s Bloom, Brew, and Ready phases run in sequence, delivering a perfect (and easy) cup of coffee every time. Simplify your coffee routine to the touch of a button.
Ratio Eight is smarter than your average coffee maker. Beneath the exterior is precise brewing science, automated. Ratio Eight is equipped with a powerful heating element. Where lesser machines struggle to maintain the optimum temperature – brewing either too hot or too cold – Ratio delivers water at or near the optimum temperature of 200 degrees.
The Ratio Eight simulates a skilled barista pour over process, precisely metering water flow through both the bloom and brew phases. All of the taste. None of the work.
The Ratio Eight is perfect for home, office, and small business
Automatically manages key brewing variables such as:
- Brews up to 40oz. (eight 5oz. cups)
- 5-year warranty Powerful 1400 watt/110V
- Dimensions: 13.5" deep x 9" wide x 14" tall
- Cantilevered top and base made of aerospace-grade die-cast aluminum with a satin metallic or gloss finish
- Laboratory grade borosilicate water lines and carafe
- BPA-free copolymer water tank, or upgrade to borosilicate glass
- Carafe holds Chemex paper filters
- Hand-assembled in Portland, Oregon of custom imported components
- Ratio Eight Coffee Maker
- Handblown borosilicate Glass Carafe
- Silicone Heat Lid
- Ratio Wash - 1 bottle
- Ratio Microfiber Towel
- Chemex Paper Filters - 4 sample filters
- Operation guide
- Removable power cord
Please note: 120V Ratio Six will not operate in countries with different voltage requirements than the Canada/U.S.
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We Also Recommend
Aeropress GO Coffee and Espresso Maker