First 10 Install: Alberta Best Home is including for Free:
- Honeywell T6 Pro 2 stage heat and 1 stage cool programmable
This Kit Include:
- Goodman GSX130241 Air Conditioner Condenser
- R401 A refrigerant
- Everything you need to have AC installed in your home by a qualified tradesperson.
- A coil evaporator duct mounted evaporator.
- 50ft refrigeration line set
- 4ft electrical whip kit and 60amp non-fused disconnect.
- Warranty 10 years compressor.
- High voltage cable and disconnect not included.
- Circuit breaker up to 50amp installed
- High voltage wire up to 50ft installed
- Low voltage wire up to condensing unit 3 5ft installed
- Condensing unit mounted on pad or wall bracket, (must be specified)
- Sheet metal requirements mount evaporator coil induct
- Install refrigerant tube, braze or mechanical joints
- Install new thermostat, requires 3 to 5 wire conductor for AC
- Condensate drain tube to the floor drain
- Pressure test joints for leaks
- Evacuate air and moisture from the tubing.
- Open valves on condensing unit allow refrigerant to flow
- Startup and operational checks.
Goodman GSX130241 Air Conditioner Condenser - The Goodman brand is one of the biggest names in home cooling and energy-efficient home comfort. That's because Goodman air conditioner condensers live up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly-durable materials, and spot-on manufacturing. So, no matter where you live or whether your home is small or large, Goodman probably has a solution to help keep your home comfortable.
- Type: Condenser
- Product Line: GSX13
- Operating Mode: Cooling
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Installation Location: Outdoor
- Compressor Stages: Single
- DOE Regional Compliance: North
- Cooling BTU: 24000
- Capacity: 2.0 Tons
- SEER: 13.0
- Maximum Sound Level: 75 dB
- Voltage 208/230 Volts
- Phase: 1
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 10.3 Amps
- Recommended Breaker Size: 30 Amps
- Liquid Connection Size: 3/8 Inch
- Suction Connection Size: 3/4 Inch
- Product Height: 27 1/2 Inches
- Product Width: 26 Inches
- Product Depth: 26 Inches
- Product Weight: 115 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 128 Pounds
- Country of Origin: United States
- ETL Listed: Yes
- AHRI Certified: Yes
- ISO Certified: Yes
- Parts Warranty: Limited* 10 Years
- Compressor Warranty: Limited* 10 Years
Goodman Upflow/Downflow UnCased Indoor Evaporator Coil - The Goodman Upflow/Downflow UnCased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil is made for use with split-system air conditioners or heating and Evaporator systems. The Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating Company has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market. Goodman Upflow/Downflow UnCased Indoor Air Conditioner Evaporator Coil lives up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly-durable materials, and spot-on manufacturing. So, no matter where you live or whether your home is small or large, Goodman probably has a solution to help keep your home comfortable.
Coils will not work as a replacement to Electric Furnace / Air Handler
Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans
Check flowrater expansion device
Rifled copper tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils
AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Galvanized-steel, leather-grain finish
Split-seam front for easy access
Zone for Installation: Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie, Chestemere
Condition of Sale:
- The installer will contact the Customer within 48 hours for install Scheduling.
- If Install is not performed within 15 Business Days. Contact us to Cancel Order.